23108013_Sifat-E-Hossain
An attraction of Notebooks
Hobbies are a part of life. Even if anyone doesn't have a hobby they have some sort of attraction or childishness towards something. For me it's collecting beautiful notebooks.
Since childhood I have loved collecting unique and beautiful diaries, notebooks and sketchbooks. I used to steal diaries from my father too. In most cases, I didn't even use my diaries. It kind of feels like if I start using it it'll get old and it will not be in its nice state. I just loved adding those to my collection. Although recently I've been thinking of starting to use those. I thought of restarting my childhood hobby which is journaling. I will do that in my notebooks.
I'm also thinking of starting practicing quick sketches and doodles too. But I keep procrastinating. These are some of the pictures of what I did in my sketchbook.I hope I'll start very soon and I'm very excited. I want to relive my childhood self again, which will give me joy.
Comments
Post a Comment